This policy is applicable to Personal Information collected by RPSL directly from you and /or RPSL’s holding/ultimate holding and/or subsidiary companies and/or group companies and/or its affiliates and/or partners and/or third party service providers (“affiliates”) and/or Platform. Also RPSL receives such Personal Information from various sources which is including but not limited to customer application forms, transactions made by customer using RPSL services, transactions with third parties, online service, contests, promotions, schemes, employers, customer reviews, complaints etc
During course of your association with RPSL, RPSL will collect and store your Personal Information. Personal Information shall mean information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally. This includes, but not limited to the following (“Personal Information”):
- Information which you may provide during the registration process such as Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Communication or Permanent Address, date of birth, identification number, mobile number, occupation, assets and income, account balances, payment history, account activity, creditworthiness;
- Photograph and/or any other personal document provided during registration or during the profile update such as proof of identity, proof of address, information about mobile phone, electricity connection, television/direct to home service and any other information which you provider for availing services from the RPSL;
- Usage logs and/or Transactions performed and related information which can identify you as an individual through your customer ID or other relevant unique identifier;
- IP Addresses;
- Access Information about your actual location using third party services which may include accessing your location, IP address, GPS location etc.;
- Media Access Control address;
- Device specific information or identifiers such as IMEI, OS specific identifiers;
- Usage logs/ Server logs/ Cookies having Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information;
- Any other Sensitive Personal Information, such as:
- Financial information, such as details of RPSL account, card holder name, card expiration date, cvv number, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details, financial transactions etc.
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information
This information can be in electronic or physical format.
Any comments, messages, feedback, complaints blogs, scribbles etc. posted /uploaded /conveyed /communicated by you on the public sections of the application becomes published content and is not considered Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information. Any Sensitive Personal Information i.e. freely available or accessible in public domain or furnish under the right to information act or any other law shall not be treated as Sensitive Personal Information.
RPSL may collect, use, store and transfer your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Verification of your identity, access, privileges assigned in relation to your JPB account and any other services you may avail from the RPSL;
- Provisioning of products/services, testing or improvement of services, recommending various products or services of the RPSL to you, including that of affiliates of RPSL;
- Processing your requests, transactions, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities;
- For provision, operation, processing or administration of any of the services provided to you including responding to your complaints/requests;
- Communicating to you about bills, invoices, existing or new offers, content, advertisements, surveys, key policies or other administrative information of the RPSL;
- For data processing, statistical or risk analysis and for analytics and review for improvement of the product/services;
- Improving your experience while using the application by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you;
- For designing and marketing, RPSL products/services and its affiliates products/services;
- To enable the proposed assignee/transferee of the RPSL to evaluate the assignment/transfer;
- To manage RPSL’s business and offer good experience on Platform and third party websites/mobile apps;
- For any incidental and associated purposes relating to the RPSL services;
- For checking your interest in RPSL’s services;
- To protect the RPSL from any fraud, error, criminal activity etc.;
- Ensuring adherence to legal and regulatory requirements including but not limited to for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes etc.
- For collection of debit and assisting any other financial institutions in relation thereto;
- For conducting risk management;
- For sharing with clearing houses, payment intermediaries, payment mechanism.
RPSL may share Personal Information with its affiliates for providing RPSL services effectively and/or for offering various affiliate products to you.
6.2 In a scenario where RPSL or RPSL’s assets are merged or acquired by the other business entities, or during restructuring of business or re-organization, RPSL may share Personal Information provided by you to such business entities. If any such an event occurs the other business entity or the newly combined business entity will ensure safeguarding of your Personal Information.
6.3 RPSL engages a number of vendors, consultants, contractors and take support from its affiliates for providing services to you. RPSL may provide limited access of your information to such partners to enable them to provide the services subscribed by you.
6.4 RPSL’s affiliates and their employees operate under a contract and strict security & confidentiality restrictions. RPSL take adequate measures to ensure that RPSL’s affiliates adopt appropriate level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of your Personal Information.
6.6 The Personal Information, provided by you, may be shared with RPSL’s affiliates to help to detect and prevent identity theft, frauds and other illegal activities; correlate or map related accounts to prevent misuse of RPSL Services and to provide you service.
7.1 RPSL has adopted reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with international standards and applicable laws, to include strategic, operational, managerial, technical and physical security controls to safeguard and protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access and unlawful interception. Additionally, RPSL has adopted measures to ensure that your Personal Information is accessible to RPSL employees or affiliate’s employees strictly on the ‘need to know’ basis.
7.2 RPSL applications/website has industry standard security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Information with RPSL. Whenever you change or access your account information, RPSL will facilitate the use of a secure server. RPSL apply appropriate security controls to protect your Personal Information when stored or transmitted by RPSL.
7.3 RPSL has taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of all our digital platforms including internal applications, however, RPSL shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information by the customers and/or merchant itself or for reasons outside RPSLs control.
7.4 RPSL shall not be responsible to keep the Personal Information confidential once it is shared by RPSL with regulator or legal authorities on their request/mandate or as per the applicable laws and regulation.
7.5 RPSLs shall not be responsible for the disclosure of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal information if it is available in public domain.
The RPSLs Platform, application/websites/mobile app or any online platform may include links to other websites/applications. Such websites/ application are governed by third party operator’s privacy policies, which are beyond RPSLs control and RPSL will not be responsible for their privacy practices or the content
You shall be responsible to ensure that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data to the RPSL and/or RPSL’s affiliates.
For any queries or feedback on the policy, please feel free to reach RPSL on firstname.lastname@example.org. This Policy should be read in conjunction with Terms & Conditions/agreement applicable for availing RPSLs services accepted by you.